Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OH OH OH!

Oh yeah, finally I'm back in action.
I'm sorry for not writing because I'm pretty lazy and I don't get on in the internet that much anymore.

As you can see, I'm pretty busy and having so much fun in real life, real friends.

Party, drinking, you name it, we've done it.
So recently, I gauged my ear. And I'm pretty proud of myself because I'm brave enough to do it.
It is hurtful I must say.

p.s: My ear lobes are not huge yet. But wait, it will. Watch them grow. LOLOLOL.

Here and this is what I look now :)

Peace, fuckers.


3 comments:

akiss. said...

'watch them grow'..wahahah, sounds scary. hahaha.


ade video x gig ari tu?

-_- said...

you should take a picture of them weekly/monthly to see how big they grow. hahaha.

Ayusterrr said...

oh wow. it looks painful and nice at the same time. :D
hey btw jasmine, i've notice that you have a link through my blog (ay). i've changed the url. its http://omongankosong.blogspot.com