Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!

Well, hello 2009 goodbye 2008!

Dang, finally my worst year ever 2008 had gone. Thank fucking god.

Oh, honestly 2008 isn't really THAT bad year for me, but most of time yes.
Basically, I did found my life back and friends again. I have to admit I did had fun for the past few months. Life was not bored after all. I had friends all over and I had fun :) Let me just tell what makes 2008 the worst year of my life.

2008, did go well for me at first but OH MY LORD after few months had flew ; my job went totally crashed and found out that my working place is starting to be really greedy and treat me like a fucking dog. Dude, I'm telling you I've been working there for 3 fucking years and 2008 was the worst. They cheat my money and for your information that school makes 1 million per term [4 months]. I'm not even kidding. Like seriously, I feel like burning down that fucking school and laugh my lungs out. But anyway, thinking I don't think it's really worth my time. So I quit and left for good. Besides, about my job I did plan once to go look for a job in the States and it didn't work though so that was a total bullshit. Friends were around but they are like playing games with me. Just like kangaroo games, that's what I call. Oh, not only that I did figure out

SOME GUY WITH THE AGE OF 19 TRIES TO BE REALLY COOL AND THINK HE DIDN'T DO SHIT BUT HONESTLY HE DID. JUST THAT HE IS TOO DUMB TO EVEN REALISE IT.

The name should be kept secret, so he wouldn't be embarrassed. But those who were there with me knows who :)

Okay, fuck that 2008. Lets give a warm welcome to 2009.

So, on the new year's eve I hanged out with Timan, Ali, Lattip, Mud, Petit and Bear. We were at SOHO KL in Mont Kiara. The shitfuck about this was we got lost for about 45 minutes. And we missed the Killiuer Calculatuer show :[ Dude, I was pretty much dissapointed. But anyway, I did had fun with them. We drink, we crunk, we eat and eat and drink and eat and drink and drink...

Ha not to mention, THE FIREWORKS! Oooh how I just love em'. They were so beautiful and I fell like I was surfing on the rainbow :)

Right, so 2009 I got a new job and this job seems cool. I don't really know what are my plans going to be for this year because I NEVER MADE PLANS :P. If I have any goals, I'll def inform you guys.

SO TAKE CARE AND HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR!


i love my friends and ESPECIALLY MY BABY, KAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! <3

p.s: Hey you, the guy who is 19 who thinks you are so damn young and no balls hanging. Why dont you just go pick someone your own size to show how great you are. Because to me, you look like a lil rat with no guts. By the way, what the fuck did you do? Ha, I dont even care and its because you are just TOO DUMB TO EVEN REALISE IT. Pussy.

No comments: