Friday, January 23, 2009

Amazingly.

Amazingly, my year started pretty swell :) I had so much great great moments and hopefully this year would be perfect. I had a good job, friends, and all the enjoyable buddies.

Right, basically I'm in Dolls Store right here in Bukit Bintang, and right here they have a cybercafe. WEEEEWOOO, this sound high tech isn't it?

Gah, I don't even know what I should write about today. All I can say is I'm bored as fuck. Like seriously and listening to my friend's band THERE'S NO HEROES. It was okay, and kinda like uhm, TDWP? Ha, I don't know. Maybe you guys should go check it out. If you guys like listening to music like where you growl and screech or uhm some tiny bit of pig squeal and with some melodic on it. Or if you are a fan of listening to bands with cute faces please go check it out. It's www.myspace.com/theresnoheroes

Its pretty fasinating though. I'm kinda into at the moment. Haha. I know, I'm gay :[

And this chair I'm sitting on is so not cool and my butt is hurting me badly. It's like I'm sitting on a rock for heaven's sake! God, I feel like i should go get some nice ice lemon tea.




Thats all for now I guess.


Bai.

No comments: