Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hahahahaha

Hahahaha

I'm doing nothing and listening to Whitechapel-This is Exile. This is album is so fucking good. I recommend to those who like Metal and stuff, hear this shit. This shit is motherfucking awesome.

Hahaha, so I've read every detail what as t his man got to say. Mhm, the guy right down below me. Some say that he works in Eastin Hotel, PJ currently. Oh well, speaking of him living in the States, is so not right or probably so WRONG.

I have friends from the States, I have like tons of them. And I can be really sure that they don't speak like he does. Dude, whenever I try to read what he's trying to say, honestly it confused me so fucking much. I think I can only understand like the quarter of the stories. Not only that, saying that he's been 6 years in states and having master in shit, but wandering, 6 years in America still makes you talk like a piece of shit? Wow, this is so fucking unbelievable.

And looking at your damn fucking face and the way how you talked about people. I can see that you are dumb and retarded. YES, retarded bitch. Saying you have Master in i don't know what education, you seem so childish and making yourself look fuck retarded, ugly, fake bitch. Yeah, you heard me son.

YOU ARE UGLY-FAKE-BITCH.

thank god, i wasn't born with your motherassfucking look. like thank fucking god.

No matter what, you still born in Malaysia.
How much you hate it here, still too bad you were born from here.
I bet your parents must have regretted having you as a son with no fucking brains.
Like how you say about MALAYS in here, dude you, yourself is a MALAY.
You can never change yourself to white or black or whatever colors you want.

GROW MOTHERFUCKING UP.
STOP BEING A KID AND TALK ABOUT HOW UGLY PEOPLE ARE
YOU YOURSELF LOOK LIKE MY TOILET BOWL WITH ALL MY SHITS ON IT.
LOOK IN THE MIRROR, BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.
ONCE YOU ARE A MALAYSIAN, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE, DUMBASS.

WHAT A RETARD.
STOP BEING PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR FUCK.
NON LIKES YOU AND IF I AM YOU, I WOULD JUST SHUT UP OR KILL MYSELF.



Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am a piece of shit. yeah i suck. so wat huh? so wat????

Anonymous said...

hey ass,in case u haven't notice me in the previous post,here i am
again,writing what i have to say about u.. neeyhahahaha

"woah,that shit have guts to replied to u min? he actually got balls? hahaha..

OH MY GOD,dude -whateverurnameisfaizshitmotherfuckinghead,u are a joke man,the most fucking funniest joke ever!"

Jasmine. said...

hahahha whatever dude, FAIZ you fucking fail.

I wish you get yourself run by a damn train and hope you burned in hell.

YOU ARE RETARD, FAIZ.