Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Original tunes would make better.

Oh hai. Well, probably most of the people here knows me. And some may not and i don't care.

Listen, i realize local bands in Malaysia has grown pretty well and improved alot. But yeah, bands as well now likes to follow trends too. Dude, you guys have the potential to play music instruments such as guitars, drums, bass or whatever fuck. Create your own sounds/tunes. Stop being and trying to be someone else. Prove to everyone that you can be original.

Like look. A band who start to play with lights or laser or whatever things that look cool, then later after few weeks, 1-5 bands will start doing the same thing. Like omg, be original people. Copying people isn't make you any better or making you famous. I've seen it. Not only lights but tunes as well. I don't blame all of you that do that, I was just thinking you have good brains, you eat well and you grew well. BE FUCKING ORIGINAL PEOPLE.

Unlike me, I'm useless. I can't create tunes as I'm a dumbass. But I'm sure all of you are way better than me and I'm looking forward to hear more interesting, original tunes from all of you.
I mean listening to some interesting tunes will be fun!

KEEP ON ROCKING PEEPS! :)

peace.

No comments: