Monday, June 9, 2008

Shows and Gigs in Kuala Lumpur.

So, I'm creating this shit is just to write what I feel.

Straight to this damn point, I wander if there's like too many organizers in progress? Or is just being a organizer is now a trend? Why am i saying this? Look. This past few weeks, there are at least 5 events in a day. I don't know if I'm right but I'm pretty sure that at least more than 2 events in a day. Like the last Saturday, i heard they were 7 events. Like oh my fucking god! Dude, being an organizer is fun and lots of hard work. Have you ever guys figure it out that if you guys make too many events in a day, will that make your show go well? Dude, look. Majority of the people here still listens to like Siti Nurhaliza or whatever fuck that sounds like her. There are only groups of people here only listens to local bands. Well, I'll just estimate it to 3000 people who listens to local bands. And also probably half of it listens to "Hujan" or whatever band that sounds like them. Do you think having more than 2 events a day will bring half of that 3000 people to all your shows?

Haha, I've seen it, I've been there. I realize in a show now there's like at least 100 and below people in a show. And you as the organizers have to pay the bands and as well as the rental of the place. I mean honestly, did you get the money that you think you would get? I mean c'mon. Being an organizer is not as easy as you think. If you are still a newbie, i prefer you to just learn how to be one from the "old" organizers. Don't just be whatever you want to be without thinking. You are just making people tired and confuse making decision on which show they should go. Maybe better you guys should sit down and think and make at least 2 events in a day. Bringing good bands to a show with like 5 other events doesn't bring you any good. All I can say is, give and take. Don't be selfish and greedy.

I don't force you to listen to me, but this is just what i thought. If you fuck me i don't even fucking care. Like seriously, having so many events in a day would not bring you any good. THINK ABOUT IT.


Peace.

3 comments:

Shah.Machina said...

yesz!
ur right jasmine!
being a organizer is not easy as they all thinking..

Unknown said...

oh. this is sooooo true.
ak dh mls nk turun gig.
dh berlambak2 satu hari...mahal lak tu, at least 20-25 bucks!hahhaha.
cukop2 la wat band dh jd trend.

we want quality, not quantity!

Jasmine. said...

:]