Friday, June 13, 2008

Shitz I'm doing at the moment.

So, currently I'm at Doll's Store in Bukit motherfucking Bintang with Kamal and Aceh. I'm so fucking bored, and I don't know what I should do now. I'm listening to Yellowcard which is like "gay". Dude, seriously if there's any places better to go I would. Kuala Lumpur now, BORED as a motherfucker would want a milk.

Sitting now, figuring out what I should do next and looking at those fliers that posted at the shop. Mhm, you are right, GIGS and SHOWS. I'm like wow. honestly, I don't even know which gig I should go. This week, next week or the week after. All good bands, SAME bands. Yes, SAME bands. I'm tired of it and I'm actually looking forward to hear some NEW-INTERESTING bands. Like seriously, I'm tired of watching the same-old bands. I don't mean any bad stuff or fuck is just that I'm pretty sick and tired of watching them like MOST OF THE TIME.

But anyhow, if you guys have like have any suggestions like which band I should listen to, please feel free to tell me. I want something new and good. Mhm, new and good k? I don't really like listening to bands like "Hujan" or whatever that sound like them. Preferably, metal or uhmm hardcore or uhm post post stuff. If you could list down their myspace or links, it would be appreciated :)

p/s: the word "gay" is not the gay you are thinking off. Theres alot of meaning of "gay" and this doesn't proof that I'm a motherfucking homophobic.


Peace.

No comments: