Saturday, June 14, 2008

What should I do?

Oh hai :) Today is Saturday, and its so bored. I can't go out as my boyfriend is working. Ew. I want to just get out from this place, muh shithole. Currently, I'm listening to Beneath The Sky. Its so fucking good. I love them, fucking amazing and that I can ensure you.

So, wondering what will I be doing later, well I don't know. Probably I'm going down to Doll's Store again or shitz. Or probably just go to bed. And sleep like a piece of plank. I'm hungry, and there's no food at home which is gay. I got no one to accompany me to go "makan". Its so pathetic :[

Oh well, thats life.

Since I'm bored, let me tell you what I did last night.

After returning from the shop, me and muh babyboo went to NZ to have some food. Then later after that, we went for a ride on his damn cool bike. It was like really cold! We went back to BB then went around looking for faggots and then we went to Melawati.

Dude, I'm telling you, riding a bike in Melawati is something which I'll never advise you to do that. Its really scary, seriously. And cold. Especially when you at the round about. I see things there which I don't think I should tell. But seriously its really scary and eerie dark. You should not be there alone in the night...

HAHAHAHA.


Toodles.

No comments: