Sunday, June 22, 2008

OMFG i swear i just laughed untill i peed on my pantz!

"I am motherfucking cool? so wat ya care huh? with ya stinking attitude it shows msia truly sux!

SO WAT??? YA WANNA KILL ME??? COMMON!! COMMON KILL ME!! I AM STANDING HERE. COMMON KILL!!!!! FUCKING KILL ME!!! I ASK FOR IT.
AND SO WAT HUH? I GOT NO GIRL SO WAT??? IF I GOT A GIRL OR NO GIRL WAT YA FUCKING CARE? YA WANNA MOVE IN WITH ME? YA WANNA BE MY GIRL? COMMON. YA WANNA FUCK ME??? YEAH I AM READY TO BE FUCKED. YA GOT THE URGE?? YA WANNA DO IT? I AM HERE. I AM STILL STANDING. WAT HUH? WAT???

YEAH MSIA SUX SO YA WANNA FIGHT FOR IT? COMMON! COMMON!!!! I DARE YA. YA WANNA KILL ME COMMON. " -says Faiz.

before continue reading what I want to say, please notice the mistakes.

YELLOW : "stinking", LOL I never heard this word in my entire life, "stinky"is the word. Get it
right, please.

"WAT", uhm "what" is not a difficult word to type, honestly.


"common", HAHAHHAHHA its "come on" or "c'mon". Go search in the dictionary and

find out whats the meaning of "common"

GREEN
: "YEAH I AM READY TO BE FUCKED", I haven't fuck you yet, so no FUCK-ED,
dumbass.

BLUE : "YA", stop YA-YA-YA-ing. Its annoying and its easy to just type "Y-O-U" go practice
another 5 more hours and you'll get it.

GREY : FOR HEAVEN SAKE, "SUX" IS NOT AN ENGLISH WORD. YOU ARE TOO DUMB.

*Go do some correction, before you come and talk to me, k thanks.


LOL at me having stinky attitude. I love having stinky attitude. Does that bother you?
I would love to fuck you. And ewwww, i ain't wanna be your girl. I'll rather kill myself. Like seriously. STOP BEING BRAVE. IF you are really that brave, meet us. Let us greet you in a MALAYSIAN way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA omfg, this is so fucking hilarious! Trying to be brave around here and trying to be and idiot. HAHHAHAHHA *claps claps* for you son.

Dude listen, quit lying about you and your USA. Stop it. Everyone never believe you. Working in Wal-Mart doesn't make you own $4000 a month. But i don't care, i don't give a fuck.
Saying you working in the USA for 6 years, is just a lie. If you really do, you can't be speaking like this. YOU FAIL DUDE. YOU FAIL. I ain't dumb. I have friends from Japan studied there for a year and he could already speak english fluently.

You, have a MASTER certs? hahahhaha look at your spelling. OMFG. I swear those americans never speak like you do.

ONCE YOU ARE A MALAY, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE.
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO KILL YOURSELF AND MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY?

FAIZ=FAILZZZZ.


peace.

4 comments:

zawani said...

babi dumb ass gila amigofaizsial ni.. yeah min,lets greet him msian style..

bg tebal lagi lips dia tu.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..

Jasmine. said...

hahahhahaha

Amirah Ishak said...

Haha bodohnya melayu malu aku. Aku rasa dia ni ada tekanan perasaan sbb muka dia takleh blah.

Jasmine. said...

hahahhaha aku rase die dah makan banyak belacan sampai die jadi bodoh maca taik lembu.

oh well, he SO totally suck in English. Pastu nak ckp konon kononnye duk kat USA. LOLOLOL

SUMPAH aku gelak mcm orang gile.

:]