Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LOL at this guy.

HAHAHAHAHHA dude, seriously whenever i read what he's trying to say, i laughed and i almost shit on my pantz.

Let me tell a little detail of this guy.
He think he's that motherfucking cool for staying in America. And he thinks that Malaysia suck like fuck because he thinks that Malaysia is a racist country. I mean dude, NOT everyone in this country is racist you piece of shit. Staying in America doesn't make you darn perfect. And figuring out the way how you speak, YOU SUCK, son. YOU SUCK. You don't even know how to speak english that well, and now you are trying to boast around and showing everyone that YOU FUCKING SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH.
Dude, you are just gay, faggot and a piece of trash. Don't fucking come back to Malaysia again, if i ever see your motherfucking face in here again, trust me you are going to be so dead.

HAHAHAHA no wonder you'll never get a pretty, perfect girlfriend. It must be suck to be you.
ROFL.



OMFG hahahhahhahhahhha



which part of america are you in? DUMPSTER?



WTF?! you must be joking! you look like a TRULY MALAY who rides bikes like superman!



Oh mmm, you are kinda serious.



Is that a room? Son, i thought it was a place where i place my shit at.



You must be kinda sick. Looking at pictures back there actually made me puke the greens.



If i ever look like you, i rather kill myself seriously.



Nice thick-big teef.



i bet you have a tiny dick like a mice.



Fucking shit! you fucking scare the shit out of me. I almost peed on my pants from laughing so fucking hard.



posing for HOT TOPIC? LOL you fucking FAIL.

HAHAHHAHA you fucking fail. Go learn some shit before you write things like this.

Showing you that you go to the states doesn't make you perfect.
And you don't have to speak like a nigguh to be cool.

YOU ARE FUCKING EPIC, EPIC FAIL.



to view his blog : http://amigofaiz.blogs.friendster.com/punk_ass_rock_dude/

18 comments:

aqim said...

he's working at eastin hotel pj.
he announced it in his blogpost titled "move on and eastin PJ racist" or sumting.

hahahahah shud we go over there and greet him?

Jasmine. said...

hahaha we should. and we need to fuck him too :]

Anonymous said...

I am motherfucking cool? so wat ya care huh? with ya stinking attitude it shows msia truly sux!

SO WAT??? YA WANNA KILL ME??? COMMON!! COMMON KILL ME!! I AM STANDING HERE. COMMON KILL!!!!! FUCKING KILL ME!!! I ASK FOR IT.
AND SO WAT HUH? I GOT NO GIRL SO WAT??? IF I GOT A GIRL OR NO GIRL WAT YA FUCKING CARE? YA WANNA MOVE IN WITH ME? YA WANNA BE MY GIRL? COMMON. YA WANNA FUCK ME??? YEAH I AM READY TO BE FUCKED. YA GOT THE URGE?? YA WANNA DO IT? I AM HERE. I AM STILL STANDING. WAT HUH? WAT???

YEAH MSIA SUX SO YA WANNA FIGHT FOR IT? COMMON! COMMON!!!! I DARE YA. YA WANNA KILL ME COMMON.

Anonymous said...

that guy is so retarded. lupa diri btl. and saying that Malay people always condemned the other Malays, so what's up with him? dia pun condemned keturunan sendiri xsedar lak. LMAO.

Ayusterrr said...

Seriously, he is so funny. I wonder why he's being such an asshole. Bad experiences probably. Mhmmm.

aqim said...

hahaha he responded to u huh?
damn he's funny.
i looked up his frenster and asked him to add me on ym.
wanna talk to him bout few shits n stuffs.

damn he didn't even reply any of my msgs.

he's too damn scared i think.
haha funny guy.

Anonymous said...

woah,that shit have guts to replied to u? OH MY GOD,dude -whateverurnameisfaizshitmotherfuckinghead,u are a joke man,the most fucking funniest joke ever!

Jasmine. said...

"I am motherfucking cool? so wat ya care huh? with ya stinking attitude it shows msia truly sux!

SO WAT??? YA WANNA KILL ME??? COMMON!! COMMON KILL ME!! I AM STANDING HERE. COMMON KILL!!!!! FUCKING KILL ME!!! I ASK FOR IT.
AND SO WAT HUH? I GOT NO GIRL SO WAT??? IF I GOT A GIRL OR NO GIRL WAT YA FUCKING CARE? YA WANNA MOVE IN WITH ME? YA WANNA BE MY GIRL? COMMON. YA WANNA FUCK ME??? YEAH I AM READY TO BE FUCKED. YA GOT THE URGE?? YA WANNA DO IT? I AM HERE. I AM STILL STANDING. WAT HUH? WAT???

YEAH MSIA SUX SO YA WANNA FIGHT FOR IT? COMMON! COMMON!!!! I DARE YA. YA WANNA KILL ME COMMON."




-WOW, is that american english? OH WOW.

i aint gonna waste my time on you. Just grow fucking up. Stop being gay and trust me, 6 years in america doesnt make you talk like this you bitch.

Anonymous said...

haha.
gila sexy gambar dia.
he's the great Loser in this Milky Way.

"IF I GOT A GIRL OR NO GIRL WAT YA FUCKING CARE?"

oh we care faiLz
we do care.
not care about you. definitely NO
but we care about that girl.
hahaha.

*shahril, you kelakar!*

ola said...

i fucking hate this fella.. fuck u fuck u fuck u!! thanks alot JASMINE ^_^ lovee you!

Jasmine. said...

no one messes with muh babygirl.
i love you too!

akiss. said...

hakhak. si huduh ni ptt attend klas k la jasmine.

tgk muka dia leh buat aku cirit or die. hahaha

eww.. fak yu faiLz.

Jasmine. said...

ROFFFFFL.

tumpanglalu said...

sebarkan. baru padan muka dia yg tersgt xpadan tu..

sisterofheaven said...

ouh man.. is there anyone who copy paste his writings? went to all his links on that punk rock thingy blog title, seems that he deleted it..

its not fair u guys can gelak on him.. aku pun nak jugakk!! ahaha!

Jasmine. said...

HAHAHAHA

if i was not mistaken, he just got banned. READ THE OLDER POST and you know whats going on :]

Nani. said...

S H I T head!! hahaha.

i like the last pic of him.
so G A Y!!! :D

Natasha said...

isk... apa punya species ni??? err... dude, which part of states are you living? i can drop by to say "hello"... lol....